AREAS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
StraPack iQ-400 Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine
Durable and robust but also quiet and easy to use, the StraPack iQ-400 is well suited to a variety of environments from offices, shops to small factories. This compact, affordable, heavy-duty strapping machine in a new aesthetic design offers reliability, ease of operation, low maintenance costs and low cost of ownership.
The semi-automatic iQ-400 is equipped with dual tension (torque mode and stroke mode) meaning that it can cope with a wide variety of applications.
Check out the final video which shows the iQ-400 being used with brand-new paper strap.
This machine is available with side panels and adjustable legs
Meaning it can be used across a variety of industries and applications.
- Quick start up (just 45 seconds)
- Runs PP strap from 5mm - 15.5mm (200mm core) without changing parts
- Torque mode (for stronger tension, or to strap springy packs)
- Stroke tension (for delicate packs)
- Tension up to 450N (45.9kgf)
- Compact: W780mm x D540mm x H750mm (with work guides)
- Table Height: 750mm
- Quiet: Only 57 dB
- Light: Only 56kg
- Energy efficient: Only 0.35Kw
- Min pack size: W100 x H30mm
- Minimal moving parts (easy to maintain, low operation cost)
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas (easy maintenance)
- All electric components in enclosed cabinet on one side of the machine (easy maintenance)
Width: 780 mm
Depth: 540 mm
Height: 775 mm (with work guide)
Weight: 45 kg
Table Height: 750 mm
Minimum Package Size: W 100 mm x H 30 mm
Joint/Strap/Coil: Heat Seal/Polypropylene, ID 200 or 230 x W 200 mm
Strap Width: 5, 6, 9, 12, 15.5 mm
Strap Thickness: 0.45 - 0.7 mm
Strap Tension: Max. 450N (45.9 kgf)
Power Supply: 100 - 240V 1 Phase 50/60Hz 0.35 kW