REGIONS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
StraPack D-53HE2 Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine
The StraPack D-53HE2 is designed to apply horizontal straps to palletized goods quickly and economically.
The Strapack D53HE2 is suited for lower volume of packaging and is faster than using hand tools or buckles.
This machine can be powered by the mains and or by mains into battery, allowing adaptability depending on your facility set-up.
- An inexpensive solution to hand strapping
- Easily operated counter-balance enables strapping height to be quickly adjusted
- Innovative pendant switch allows operation of the machine from either side of the load
- Single-handed operator control of feeding, tensioning and sealing of the strap
- Easy strap positioning and/or placement of corner protection
Width: 1230 mm
Depth: 700 mm
Height: 2830 mm
Weight: 160 kg
Package Height: 170 mm - 2210 mm
Joint/Strap/Coil: Heat seal / Polypropylene
ID 200 X W 200 mm
Strap Width: 5, 6, 9, 12 mm
Strap Thickness: 15.5 mm
Strap Tension:Max 690N (70kgf)
Power Supply: 110, 120, 220, 230, 240V Single Phase 50/60Hz 0.4kvA
1 Phase 50/60 Hz 0.65 KVA