Keep your strapping machines running smoothly with high strength, reliable polyester strapping from Gordian.
The light weight, high break strength and thermal tolerance of polyester strapping ensures that it maintains sufficient retained tension, even in extreme conditions, and holds your products securely. Available in core diameter of 406mm various widths and thicknesses, it will not stain the pack and is an ideal substitute for steel strapping still used for many applications.
- Heavy-grade polyester strapping is stronger than light grade steel strapping - but weighs significantly less.
- Up to 30% higher impact resistance than light steel.
- Polyester strapping retains its initial tension and elongates only 13% - 18% in prolonged storage, ensuring pallet stability and security.
- Non-toxic, will not rust.
- Extremely versatile with no sharp edges.
- Polyester strap does not stretch under load as much as polypropylene strap.
- Polyester strap does not degrade under sunlight as rapidly as polypropylene.
- Polyester can now be used on heavier packs - such as house bricks - traditionally strapped with steel in the past.