REGIONS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
OMS IS43 Fully Automated Stretch Hooding Machine
The OMS IS43 is a fully-automatic stretch hood wrapping machine which forms and applies hoods to palletised and non-palletised products using tubular stretch film.
Because no heat is required, stretch hood wrappers are more eco-friendly than shrink hooding machines which use gas. Film is drawn from a reel, stretched and applied to the product.
When the film is released it recovers naturally and tightens around the pack providing stability, protection and a means of displaying a printed logo if required. This end-of-line packaging machine can easily be integrated over existing conveyors.
- High speed - up to 120 pallets/hour
- Applies caps, sleeves or full hoods with ears flush to the pack
- Easy integration over existing conveyors
- Driven film reel holder(s) with air mandrels
- Mechanical Bag Opening means no bags are wasted
- Motorized Film Stretch Process is quieter than hydraulic systems
- Easy Film Reel Changeover (extractable film carriage standard for multi-reel machines)
- Ground level film loading & maintenance eliminates the risk of working at height
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics
Film: Stretch Polyethylene
Film Thickness: 50-150 micron
Reel Diameter: Up to 1000 mm
Reel Max. Weight: 500 kg
Production Speed: Up to 120 pallets/hr
Pallet Dimensions (Small): 750 x 750 mm
Pallet Dimensions (Medium): 1300 x 13000 mm
Pallet Dimensions (Large): 1600 x 1600 mm
Air Pressure: 5.5 – 7bar
Air Consumption: 100 Nl/cycle approx.
Power Supply: 400-415V, 3Ph – 50/60Hz
Gordian can supply IS43 stretch hooding machines complete with conveyors, other pallet handling equipment, perimeter safety fencing and light-barrier pack entry and exit systems, as complete turnkey strapping and hooding systems.