REGIONS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
OMS AT-53 Fully Automated Shrink Hooding Machine
The OMS AT53 is a fully-automatic shrink hooding machine which forms and applies hoods to palletised and non-palletised products using tubular shrink film.
Film is drawn from a reel and placed over the product. Patented hot air burners then apply heat to the entire surface of the film thereby shrinking to the pack and providing stability, protection and a means of displaying a printed logo if required. This end-of-line packaging machine can easily be integrated over existing conveyors.
- Patented, Efficient Hot Air Generators distribute heat evenly and consistently
- Easy Integration over Existing Conveyors
- Driven Film Reel Holder(s) with Air Mandrels
- Mechanical Bag Opening means no bags are wasted
- Easy Film Reel Changeover (extractable film carriage standard on multi-reel machines)
- Ground level film loading & maintenance eliminates the risk of working at height
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics
Film: Shrink Polyethylene
Film Thickness: 80 - 200 micron
Reel Diameter: Up to 750 mm
Reel Max. Weight: 330 kg
Production Speed: Up to 120 pallets/hr depending on pack size
Pallet Dims (Small): W 750 mm x H 750 mm
Pallet Dims (Medium): W 1300 mm x H 1300 mm
Pallet Dims (Large): W 1600 mm x H 1600 mm
Air Pressure: 5.5 - 7bar
Air Consumption: 100 NI/cycle approx.
Power Supply: 400-415V, 3Ph – 50/60Hz