REGIONS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
OMS FT-22 Semi-Automatic Shrink Hooding Machine
The OMS FT-22 is a stand-alone, turntable pallet shrink hooding machine (also called thermo-shrink oven). It features a gas-powered hot-air blower which will shrink pre-formed bags which have been previously applied to the packs manually.
This end-of-line packaging machine has been designed for low-volume applications.
Compared to hand-held flame guns, the heat application is controlled, constant and repeatable, and there is no risk of the film being punctured which can occur when the film is shrunk manually. It is also a safer process than using a flame gun, as the flames are contained within the blower assembly.
- Up to 15 packs per hour (based on 1m³ pack)
- Innovative Hot Air Gas Burner System
- Robust, steel column
- Optimized Shrink System regardless of environmental conditions
- Energy Saving Operation (Flame is only ignited during wrapping operation)
- Automatic Gas Cut Off if ignition is interrupted
- Automatic pallet height detection
- Semi-automatic system reduces risk of Repetitive Strain Injury
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics
Gas Used: LPG, Natural Gas, Propane
Gas Pressure: 200 mbar
Gas Consumption: 0.3 Nm³ (based on 1m³ pack and 120 micron film)
Thermoshrink Cycle Time: 120 sec
Standard Pack Dims: 1000 x 1200 x 1200 mm
Standard Turntable Diameter: 1800 mm
Standard Turntable Load: 2000 kg
Power: 2 kw
Power Supply: 400-415V, 3Ph – 50/60Hz