REGIONS BY POSTCODE
South West – BA, BH, BS, CF, DT, EX, GL, GU, NP, NPT, OX, PL, PO, RG, SA, SL, SN, SO, SP, TA, TQ, TR
South East – AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, CT, HP, IP, LU, ME, MK, NN, NR, PE, RH, SG, SS, TN
Midlands – B, CV, DE, DY, HR, LD, LE, NG, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
North West – BB, BL, CA, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, LL, M, OL, PR, SK, SY, WA, WN
North East – BD, DL, DH, DN, HD, HG, HX, HU, LN, NE, LS, S, SR, TS, WF, YO
Scotland – AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, ZE
Northern Ireland – BT
By continuing with this form, you acknowledge our Privacy Statement and agree for us to use the provided information for the purpose for which we collected it.
OMS Press Master Fully Automated Vertical Pallet Strapping Machine
The Press Master is a vertical pallet press strapping machine equipped with one or two strapping heads and a motor driven pressing platen (aka compression table).
The OMS Press Master pallet compression strapping machine is designed to compress palletised products before they are strapped. In a single cycle, this pallet press strapper can simultaneously apply 2 vertical polyester or polypropylene straps (to be defined when ordering the machine).
It can be added to an existing automatic line.
- Compresses and vertically straps corrugated board, paper sacks, cut sheet paper, printed media, etc
- Single or twin strapping head options
- 2,400kg, 3,600kg and 5,500kg press force available
- Compatible with 2,200mm – 3200mm wide and up to 3200m high packs
- Up to 200 pallets per hour (applying 2 straps)
- Optional teleservice module available for remote diagnostics
- No compressed air (motor driven press platen and sword) = Quicker installation, less maintenance.
- Telescopic arch tracks enable strap feeding at any height (ideal for random pack heights).
- Arch tracks made from high-impact, acetal plastic (more durable than aluminium).
- Inverter driven, anti-collision sword (smoother and faster than pneumatic operation).
- ERS Energy recovery system (up to 60% recovered while driving down).
- Electronically controlled fall arrest system.
- Fast, Consistent Strap Feed. Precise, repeatable strap feeding avoids jams and increases up-time.
- Optional Equipment. Multiple Swords, Corner Edge Protectors, Integrated Conveyor, Centring Device, Pack Rotating Device for Cross Strapping.
- Optional Automatic Strap Splicing from old to new coil (limits downtime when changing coils).
- Safety Guarding Options. Gordian can offer a full perimeter safety guarding system.